Friday, June 22, 2012

Fairy Tale Friday Recap



Today is Fairy Tale Friday!  I want to apologize for flaking last week, when I was to host no less!   Lately, it has been a challenging time in my family.  Last Thursday night was a revelation that continued into Friday and Saturday!  Honestly, with personal things and freelance editing, my head has not been in the blogging game which is why I have not posted much lately.  

Unfortunately, I do not have a new tale to share.   Right before Fairy Tale Friday was officially launched, I wrote about Jack and the Beanstalk and shared how to do a fairy tale study.  In addition, I have been working on a Pinterest folder of fairy tale teaching ideas.  Please visit those posts/sites if you have not already.  I will do my best to back on top of things by next week.   

In the meantime, visit my co-host at Literary Transgressions for their weekly post.  I hope you have a fantastic weekend! 

Please visit next week Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carl and the Meaning of Life (Deborah Freedman)

Title:   Carl and the Meaning of Life   Author :   Deborah Freedman   Illustrator: Deborah Freedman ...