Sunday, April 29, 2012

5 Steps to Make Reading More Meaningful


I recently came across an incredible literacy-related video at the blog Mom with a Lesson Plan called 5 Steps to Make Reading More Meaningful.   It is by a guest poster, Kim from Little Stories.  She uses one of my favorite series:  Little Quack by Lauren Thompson.   

I love how Kim encourages interaction and participation.  I was amazed at how quickly the toddler-listener picked up the pattern of the story and began to interact verbally and physically.  I hope you enjoy this video and become inspired by it.  Click HERE to watch it on youtube.  I would love to hear your response to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carl and the Meaning of Life (Deborah Freedman)

Title:   Carl and the Meaning of Life   Author :   Deborah Freedman   Illustrator: Deborah Freedman ...