The topic this week is Top Ten Books that Came Recommended. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Click HERE to check out other bloggers' lists.
Some of these I read so long ago, I don’t even remember who or what prompted me to pick it up. These are some of my favorite books that I am glad someone recommended to me.
1. Harry Potter series (J.K. Rowling)
2. The Wednesday Wars (Gary Schmidt)
3. The Hunger Games series (Suzanne Collins)
4. Mother-Daughter Book Club (Heather Vogel Fredrick)
5. Star Girl (Jerry Spinelli)
6. Flowers for Algernon (Daniel Keys)
7. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series (Ann Brashares)
8. A Long Way from Chicago (Richard Peck)
9. Walk Two Moons (Sharon Creech)
10. The Bronze Bow (Elizabeth George Speare)