I feel honored to be acknowledged by Teachable Moments with the Stylish Blogger Award. The Books4Learning blog means so much to me. It has given me a ideal outlet for my passions—books and learning. Knowing that I am helping or inspiring people, in even a small way, means everything to me. Check out Jayme’s blog. She has some great teaching ideas.
The first part of accepting the Stylish Blogger Award is sharing 7 new things about me.
1. My original career goal was to be the President of the United States.
2. Now, my goal is to the Secretary of Education. I’d like to be it on the national level, but will settle for it on the state level. J
3. Before I graduated high school, I changed schools 12 times—three times in one year. I understand what it means to be the new girl!
4. I love studying ancient history, especially the Greeks.
5. My favorite TV shows are Friday Night Lights and The Closer, in part because I love the relationships between the Coach/Tammy and Fritz/Brenda.
6. I am probably the only girl on the planet that hates shoe shopping. I usually have 1-2 pairs of shoes that I wear until they are worn out.
7. My favorite food is Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo at Olive Garden.
The second part of this award is acknowledging 7 other blogs for this award. These are some of the blogs that I find inspiring. Click on the title to check them out!