Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


Thanks to Books Kids Like for awarding Books4Learning the Versitale Blogger Award.   Check out her excellent blog.  If were not already acknowledging Books Kids Like here, it would be on my list below!

Rules of the Award
Thank the person who gave you the award.
Tell us seven things about yourself.
Award fifteen recently discovered bloggers.
Contact the blogs to let them know they received the award.

Seven Things About Me
1.     I have always wanted to travel down the Mississippi on a river boat.
2.    I am obsessive when it comes to writing.  It takes me well over an hour to do a single blog post because I revise, revise, revise.
3.    I am counting down the days until the final Harry Potter movie is released.  I plan on attending a midnight showing.
4.    My two greatest aspirations for my children are that they love/serve God all the days of their lives and that they love to learn/read.
5.    I adore my dog, Gizmo, because he so loyal and loving.  He follows me everywhere—including the bathroom—and is always sitting/laying nearby. 
6.    I would love to buy a camper and travel around with my family.
7.    My favorite place to vacation is Disney World.  I am convinced it is the “happiest place on Earth.”

Some of my Favorite Blogs

8 comments:

  1. How lovely to discover I am a favourite blog! You have totally made my day.
    I look forward to getting to know your blog better. Right now, it seems such a cheerful, attractive, learning kind of place - versatile indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thing to read as I wake up! Thank you so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto! Thank you! I love the idea behind this award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including me! What a wonderful surprise:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a nice surprise! Thank you for including my blog on your list of favorite blogs!
    - Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great blog thanks for leaving the comment. you picked some great blogs :)

    new blog follower so glad I found you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to be so late in saying thanks - but THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Better late than never right? I wanted to thank you for this award and for thinking I am worthy of it. It is always an honor to receive recongintion from a fellow blogger.

    Thanks again.

    Trish

    ReplyDelete